Friday 6 December 2019

The BFG

Hi my name is Isaac this week we had a lade came in and tell us about the summer luring journey. She told us all about the prizes she had then we got into our class and she went around telling everyone about the things we can blog about. There was one that said the BFG witch is a movie. You had to draw a photo of the BFG so i did that one. It was fun easy here is a photo of my BFG.

I think that the bfg smalls like snozzcumbre
he looks like a tall anger Giants
he sounds nice and kind

Blog you later.   


1 Comments:

At 10 December 2019 at 12:09 , Blogger wpsjones.blogpost.com said...

Hi Isaac,
the Summer Learning Journey sounds fun doesn't it? I like your picture of the BFG. Where are the words that describe him? Thank you for being enthusiastic and posting quickly. I look forward to reading about other activities yo have completed.

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home