Friday 20 September 2019

cross country


                          cross country 

Hi my name is Isaac. last week we did Cross Country on Wednesday the 11th of September. In the morning it was a normal morning. We  had to get into class then our teachers did the roll. After we were done we had to get into Hauraki  then we had to finish our thank you cards for our camp parents.

When the bell rang we had to go outside and play like normal then when the bell rang we had to get into our year group teams. The year 6 students had to get into the  middle school  and juniors classes. We had to help them with their activities. I was with the year 0 and 1 boys we had to go to the warm up place because their race was next. When they were done we got to go to the rest place then we had a game with the para shot I don't know what the name is sorry. When we were done we went to the soccer goals. We had to try to kick goals. I had to be the goal keeper then I fell and my leg was bleeding. I had blood all on my leg I got scared that I was going to came last on my race lacy we were done now we had to go to the skipping rops then i asked the teacher if I can get a plaster for my leg she said sore then I had to go and get a plaster and i sore my friend Torain and he had a blending leg to and he screamed twins when i got my plaster then I went and I sat and rested my leg then we had to go and do the obstacle course then we were just playing around  then it was our torn to ran then we ran snap we ran fast at the end of the race I came 7th I came 7th last year so I was happy the end bye blog you later. 
This is a photo of my friends JD and Toby   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home