Tuesday 5 March 2019

Cameron Pools

This year we have been going to Cameron Pools For swimming lessons. on Tuesdays and Thursdays we go to Cameron pools and on Fridays And Wednesdays we go to the school pool.My swimming coaches name is Brogen.

my swimming coach Last year was Brogen.Last day on the swimming race I came first. Both years I went in the main pool. And some of My friend's went in the nana Pool.

Second place was one of my friends Noah.Last year the adults and the Cameron pool coaches raced each other.

I don't know how came First second and third. there were house races The house groups were Tui, Kea, Ruru, Pukeko. i hop Tui come's First.


We learnt how to flote on our bake






These are my 2 friends called Callum and JD.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home